Re: [gtkmm] NEW libglade needed

Am 09.08.2002 09:41 schrieb(en) Andrew E. Makeev:
Murray Cumming wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 16:25, Andrew E. Makeev wrote:
> > I found it is not so trivial to find new libglade package, that I
need
> > to use with latest libglademm for gtkmm2.
>
> Have you looked on download.gnome.org? What version do you think you
> need but can't find?

All what I found on gnome.org was glade-0.6.4 and libglade.0.17.
At the glade.org site I found only news about we should expect glade2
soon
that will support GTK+-2.0, etc.

libglademm-1.3.3 configure contains:

LIBGLADE_VERSION_NEEDED=1.99.11

I guess, I need glade2 as well to work with it, right?

If I could download it from CVS, what is name for CVS server?

For the latest cvs version of libglade try:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co libglade

And for glade:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous anoncvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome co -r glade-gnome2-branch glade

Regards,

  Martin