[gtkmm] Re: [gtkmm] get method inconsistencies

>On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 10:30, Martin Schulze wrote:
>> >
>> > I will allow these changes now, because there is a clear inconsistency
>> > in that class itself. You could add TODO comments to the others, for
>> > some future API freeze.

Done.

>> Weren't there also some occurencies of get_size() listet in Andreas'
>> original mail (or was it is_empty())?

>Yes, but weren't in anything particularly visible, and a freeze needs to
>be taken seriously. I would not have forgotten about these if it was in
>bugzilla.

Yes, my fault.

>If people feel it's really important then submit a patch and I _might_
>be charitable. Sometimes I decided based on how much work is involved -

There wouldn't be any work for you because I would
change the places you agree on. :-)

>and it's easier to apply a patch than to talk about it a lot.

Ok, than I misunderstood you. I thought I would be less work
for you to just discuss the changes here on the list and do
the changes than myself. Next time I can just put patches to
bugzilla if you prefer this.

  Andreas

Online Fotoalben - jetzt kostenlos bei http://www.ePost.de