Re: [gtkmm] thanks

I am a long time lurker on this list, never having posted, and I wanted to give my thanks as well.

Eric Bourque wrote:

There have been quite a few negative comments about gtkmm and friends on
this list recently. While I think these discussions are a natural part
of development (growing pains), I personally would like to take the time
to thank all those who have devoted their time to gtkmm, gnomemm,
libsigc++ and bakery both in the past and in the present to make them
the wonderful libraries they are.

Although I have yet to switch to v2 of all of the above, the current
versions are incredibly stable, and pleasant to use. I look forward to
switching to v2 very soon, as everything seems even cleaner ...

I think for the most part we have a very nice little community here,
full of people willing to help, advise, and contribute to the evolution
of the C++ wrappers. I, for one, am proud to be a member of that
community, even if it is mostly in silence :)

Cheers,

Eric