Re: [gtkmm] Talk about a major rewrite
- From: MHL Schulze t-online de (Martin Schulze)
- To: Nuno Afonso <hunchback netcabo pt>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] Talk about a major rewrite
- Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:49:53 +0200
Am 06.08.2002 15:19 schrieb(en) Nuno Afonso:
> The problem with this is that there is no way to make it type-safe.
> Even without type-safetiness it would be quite an effort to implement:
> You'd need something like an "Any" type or a templated set_data()
what do you mean about type-safe? you mean control the widgets that
would be inserted into each cell? so that we couldn't insert into a cell
I mean that the _compiler_ won't let you assign a string to an integer
At least I _think_ that's the way we have it at the moment. I haven't used
the stuff yet.
] [Thread Prev