RE: [gtkmm] Talk about a major rewrite

> I guess you are talking about the TreeView chapter:
> http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/tutorial/html/ch10.html
> Please _tell_ us specifically about any part of the documentation that
> is not clear. We can not guess everything.

Actually the ListStore looks more like what most of the times is called
a Table.. when you have 1 or more rows and 1 or more columns... The
ListStore shouldn't be a single column list?

Well the use of the Rows is somewhat mysterious... When we access a row,
we need to pass the modelcolumn.field.. this means that we have to keep
the modelcolumn variable.. Wouldn't be nicer to have another form to
access the rows? like in an Algebra matrix

	|0*0  0*1  0*2|
	|1*0  1*1  1*2|
	|2*0  2*1  2*2|

I belive that the Javax Table works this way... The ListStore would have
m columns, and each column would have n rows, then we could access then
by simply doing:
	list->columnAtPosition(m)->rowAtPosition(n) = "Something";
or we could consider each row as a widget (or containing a widget), this
would be very good, this way we could have a row that is a Text Entry,
the other could be a Combo Box, another one would have a Pixmap with a
some text, you name it..

Nuno Afonso