Re: [gtkmm] switching styles impossible?

Hi,

here are the results of my 'investigations':
It is possible to switch styles after the widget got show()'n
BUT it is not possible any more when the main programme (loop)
got run(). This means as soon as your GUI is ready for user
input there's no way to switch styles any more. This also means
that it is impossible to have a (custom-colored) togglebutton with custom or
(pseudo-)disabled PRELIGHTing for both states (pressed and released).

That's it. If I were unclear or someone can prove I'm wrong I'd
be pleased to hear.
Cheers,
Michael.

http://www.gmx.net