Re: [gtkmm] Treeview question

Hello again!

I had a look at the corresponding plain Gtk+ example and it looks like I want it to. In Gtk+, it seems like you can do:

 gtk_tree_store_set (model, &iter,
                     HOLIDAY_NAME_COLUMN, month->label,
		     ALEX_COLUMN, FALSE,
		     HAVOC_COLUMN, FALSE,
                     ...);

Where the FALSE parameter tells the renderer (or whatever it is) not to render that cell. It seems like Gtkmm misses this functionality... Am I doing something wrong here?

/Daniel