[GtkGLExt] Compiling Git HEAD on OS X with Macports

Hi,

I'm trying to compile git HEAD on Lion 10.7. I have all of the dependencies installed through Macports -- I even have gtkglext 1.2.0 itself installed through Macports. But the ./configure script bails on AX_CHECK_GL.

What's the magic word to get gtkgltex compiling on OS X?

./configure --with-x --x-includes=/opt/local/include --x-libraries=/opt/local/lib
checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking for OpenGL/gl.h... yes
checking for OpenGL library... no
configure: error: in `/Users/jdolan/Coding/gtkglext':
configure: error: OpenGL is required.
See `config.log' for more details

The config.log file doesn't include anything interesting..

Thanks,