[GtkGLExt] location of gtk3 port

Hi,

I'm currently porting my application (yaprm.sf.net) from gtk2 to 3. And es several others I have the problem that I was using gtkglext. As my gl needs where not that heavy I spent the last two night on trying to get opnGL into my gtk application myself. As you can assume from this mail I was not very successfull.

Therefore I would like to support the effort and bring gtkglext3 further. As a first step can anybody tell me where to find the latest code for testing. I'm currently mainly working under Linux.

Thanks,
Alois