Re: [GtkGLExt] Nvidia 3d vision int gtkglext?

Hi Jody,

have you looked at

  http://users.csc.calpoly.edu/~rsomers/cpe572/ ?

AFAICT, 3d vision is independent from the actual rendering. You just
draw to the window and tell the shuttering glasses which eye's frame is
currently visible.

Best Regards
Thomas