[GtkGLExt] Is multitouch input from Gtk to OpenGl allowed by GtkGlExt?

Hello

I've made a 3D application with OpenGL; there is a GTK GUI and openGL is displayed in a SDL window; I'm considering using GtkGlExt for binding Gtk and  OpenGL  directly (without using SDL then).

My question is : since I want to add multitouch input, with the new libgrip library (that allows multitouch input for Gtk), will the multitouch input be allowed inside the openGL window since Gtk and OpenGL are bound by GtkGlExt?

I'm not sure this is the right place for that question, but since it involves differents libraries and especially links between them, I've allowed myself to ask it here.

Thank you

Victor