[GtkGLExt] gtkglext-win32-1.0.lib for Visual Studio 2008

I have successfully compiled gtkglext 1.2.0 against Gtk 2.16.6 "bundle" on Windows using MinGW/MSYS.  (Note: had to manually remove "pangox" from configure file.)
However, I now need a .lib file for gtkglext, because the project I'm working on (GtkRadiant, Quake III map editing tool, open source) is compiled using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008.

Can anyone tell me how to go about either converting what I have compiled into a .lib file, or how to compile gtkglext in Visual Studio?

The files I have after my MinGW compile, are:

bin/libgdkglext-win32-1.0-0.dll
bin/libgtkglext-win32-1.0-0.dll
lib/libgdkglext-win32-1.0.a
lib/libgdkglext-win32-1.0.dll.a
lib/libgdkglext-win32-1.0.la
lib/libgtkglext-win32-1.0.a
lib/libgtkglext-win32-1.0.dll.a
lib/libgtkglext-win32-1.0.la

The file I need is:

lib/gtkglext-win32-1.0.lib

By the way I come from a UNIX background.  I _would_ like to be able to compile gtkglext myself.  I don't know a whole lot about Windows.

- Rambetter