[GtkGLExt] Cross Compilation Errors

After checking out the latest source I get the following error when make-ing (target mingw):

Creating library file: .libs/libgtkglext-win32-1.0.dll.a
Cannot export gtk_gl_parse_args: symbol not defined
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [libgtkglext-win32-1.0.la] Error 1

Thank you to Braden McDaniel for his timely response to my last post, good work!

I've re-checked out the code again and it gets further along the make process. I (blindly) tried removing gtk_gl_parse_args from the gtk/gtkglext.def but that seems to introduce a whole raft of scary errors. I backed away nervously at that point. I'm sorry I can't contribute more than that.

Regards
Tristen