Re: [GtkGLExt] GTKGLEXT new version?

hello Tristen

on May i built the sources for windows 7. (gtkglextmm 1.2)
for the MinGW compiler.
give it a try (note: you should have installed gtkmm too )

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6380744/gtkglextmm-1.2-build_win7-64bit.rar

if anyone can put these on the site, it would be cool, we need to propagate gtkglext C++ bindings :D

If you still want to build you own version, try looking at this post, it has the main tips.
http://www.mail-archive.com/gtkglext-list gnome org/msg00213.html

best regards
Cristobal