Re: [GtkGLExt] Cross Compilation Errors

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 18:13 -0700, Tristen Ennemuist wrote:
> Thanks again for your help Braden.
>

> OK, I've managed to compile that last change to master :) excellent
> man, thanks.
>

> But there are issues subsequent to the make install:
>

> $ mingw32-pkg-config --cflags gdkglext-win32-1.0
> Package pangox was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `pangox.pc'
> Package 'pangox', required by 'GdkGLExt', not found
>

> $ mingw32-pkg-config --libs gdkglext-win32-1.0
> Package pangox was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `pangox.pc'
> Package 'pangox', required by 'GdkGLExt', not found

These two are the same problem... and it's just more cruft that needs
removing.  The actual pangox dependency has been eliminated on master;
but apparently this lingering bit in the .pc file didn't get whacked.

I've fixed that now.
> I think there was some prior trouble with pangox being required in the
> windows build...but anyway I get around this by manually setting my
> CFLAGS and LDFLAGS to include:
>

> -I/usr/i686-pc-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/include/gtkglext-1.0

This isn't complete.  gdkglext-config.h lives in
${libdir}/gtkglext-1.0/include.  With the pangox problem resolved, you
should get the -I flag for that as well.
--
Braden McDaniel <braden endoframe com>