Re: [GtkGLExt] Multiple OpenGL widgets with a single context (Staffan Gimaker)

Thanks for the reply.

However, I'm using a lot of vertex buffer objects that also needs to be shared between the different widgets, and I'm not quite sure they are shared through the use of a share list? According to the GLX specification display lists and texture objects are shared, but there's no mention of VBOs. Are they shared as well?

/Staffan