[GtkGLExt] Multiple OpenGL widgets with a single context

Hi,

What's the recommended way to create a *single* OpenGL context that can
be used for multiple widgets (in the same window)?

My current approach creates a context for the main window, containing
all the GL-capable widgets, and uses that context for all the widgets.
It works for my Linux box but messes up redrawing in XQuartz, and there
are mysterious crashes on other machines that I suspect are related to
this.

/Staffan