Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglextmm for windows

i managed to compile gtkglextmm 1.2 succesfully on windows 7.

with msys+mingw32
it would be really helpful if we could add these binaries to the gtkmm site.

ps: if you need them just email me :)

regards
Cristobal

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:04 PM, Cristobal Navarro <axischire gmail com> wrote:
the only thing i've found is this tutorial from Andrew.

http://www.mail-archive.com/gtkglext-list gnome org/msg00213.html

my problem comes on the last part of step 2)  , i think im did it wrong. because the next steps 3) and 4) fail

if someone could explain me the following part in a more detailed way would be great. specially the prefix=/target part.
"Also create pkg-config.sh as instructed in Step 4
(this is also where I define PKG_CONFIG_PATH with the
export command).
Now- you will likely have prefix=/target in ALL the
pkg-config config files (gtk/lib/pkgconfig/*.pc) If
this is the case, the -I commands output from
pkg-config will resolve to eg. /target/include, same
for -L. Simply create a link: ln -s /e/devel/gtk
/target"
any help is really welcome,
thanks in advance