Re: [GtkGLExt] Documentation gone?

Hi Jody

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 12:19:39PM +0100, jody wrote:
> Hi
>
> When i try to get the gtkglext reference by clicking
> on the link 'GtkGLExt Reference Manual'
> on
>   http://projects.gnome.org/gtkglext/doc.html
>
> i get the message
>    Not Found
>
>    The requested URL /gtkglext/reference/gtkglext/ was not found on this server.
>
> Does anybody n^know where it has been moved to?

As part of moving to the GNOME project infrastructure, the API docs
should have been generated and published at
<http://library.gnome.org/devel/references>. It looks like this has not
been completed yet.

The docs should still be available on the gtkglext.sourceforge.net
website, but it seems that a generic redirect is causing all traffic
from gtkglext.sourceforge.net to go to the new website at
projects.gnome.org.

You should still be able to find the documentation for the version of
gtkglext that you are using in its developer or docs package (typically
called something like gtkglext-devel [Fedora], or libgtkglext1-doc
[Ubuntu]) which you should be able to browse using Devhelp.

I'll chase up on the issue of docs not being available on
library.gnome.org meanwhile.

		Mukund