Re: [GtkGLExt] API changes for the next major gtkglext release (glext)

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 03:54:21PM -0500, Arc Riley wrote:
> The gtkglext ext wrappers API is poor, when compared to GLee/GLEW.
> >

> That is your opinion.  Can you provide any evidence to back this up?

It is my opinion, having used both APIs, and having regenerated one of
them recently.  Try using both APIs to see how they differ. If you feel
gtkglext is superior, then that's fine. I'm not gonna win any medals
arguing this out with you.

All this time I talked to you on IRC, I wanted to help you find a way.
Do as you please with whatever you want to use.  I took time to suggest
alternatives.  It's fine if you don't like them.  I wish you good luck.

		Mukund