Re: [GtkGLExt] First person shooter games - mouse movement

> But the problem is in this: when I for example press the "UP" key and hold
> it for 5 seconds, then this sequence of signals is emitted:
>
>     press  ...<little time waiting>...  release  press  release  press
> release  press  release   ..........   press  release  press  release
>

> So my question is: Why are also the "release" signals emitted when I have
> only "pressed" and still "hold" the UP key?

I have just found that this sequence is only emitted on "Linux". When I ran
it on "Windows", it was OK, thus:
    press  ..<little time waiting>...  press  press  press  press  press
..........  press  press  release

So it seems that this is a "not-portable" solution?