Re: [GtkGLExt] (no subject)

Thank you for the pointer.

Interestingly font-pangoft2 displays only a red sphere on my machine.
The "This text is rendered with ..." message does not appear.  This was
with the Debian/Lenny libpango1.0-0 version 1.20.5-5.  The
font-pangoft2-tex example does work (assuming it is a StarWars tribute).

Matt

--
Matt Kern
Cyan

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact us, delete the
message from your computer and destroy any copies. Accordingly any
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any
of its content by any person other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited.

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure, therefore responsibility is
not accepted for changes made to this message after it was sent. Any
views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Cyan Holdings plc or any associated or
subsidiary companies.

This email has been scanned for viruses. It is the responsibility of
the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of
this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems
or data.

Cyan Holdings plc, Buckingway Business Park, Swavesey, Cambridge CB24 4UQ