[GtkGLExt] My GtkGLExt updates and request to take maintainership

Hi all

I have put up a git repository of my modifications to GtkGLExt at
<https://www.banu.com/git/?p=gtkglext.git;a=summary>.

The commit log should be self-explanatory. The major change is an
upgrade of OpenGL's extensions to current headers as published by the
Khronos Group.  There are some bug fixes too.  This work is based on
where Naofumi left off (since then, except for bugfixes to examples,
and automake files, nothing major has changed).

The TODO list has a bunch of items for what needs to be done. I want to
do a few more changes at least:

1. The wrappers around OpenGL extensions API need to be made more GLee
like, and use less memory. Currently it's a pain to use the GtkGLExt
wrappers.

2. Update the Pango backend which we use. The current code uses Pango X
which is obsolete.

3. Move the repository to git.gnome.org, use bugzilla.gnome.org to
track bugs (currently it lists just 1) and move the website to
<http://projects.gnome.org/gtkglext/>.  gnome.org is a preferred home
for it where several more GNOME developers will get commit access to
its repositories by default.  I am a member of the GNOME foundation and
can get this sorted if current maintainers are fine with it.

4. Make some automake related changes.

I also request to take up maintainership of GtkGLExt. It doesn't seem
actively maintained currently.

		Mukund