Re: [GtkGLExt] how to become a maintainer of http://gtkglext.sourceforge.net/?

On 16:02 Wed 27 May     , 明覺 wrote:
> I want to be a maintainer of the  http://gtkglext.sourceforge.net/
> website, but no one answers my request, does anyone know how to become
> a maintainer of it? thanks

The last active maintainer was

Timothy M. Shead
tshead k-3d com

The rest of  us use the software.

You can send him an email directly to get write access to the repository.

I am willing to help out too.

Tim did a lot for a period of time and cleaned  up
the mess left after Nofumi disappeared,
but he seems very involved in his 3d modeling and animation software and disappeared as well.

:(
We miss them both and are all worried about 'bit rot'. We really need OpenGL for gtk+/gtkmm/gtk2-perl etc.
:(

Mitchell