Re: [GtkGLExt] opengl 3.0/3.1 support

I had a quick look at this issue. It seems not too complicated as it consists in creating a GL context with specific ARB attributes. The SDL project has already included an OpenGL 3.x support, at least in their subversion tree.

However, we must be careful not to break the OpenGL 2.x compatibility yet.

Stéphane