[GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt and texture mapping?

Hello,

How can I map textures to objects? When I was developing with x11 & glx there was no problem.
Now, my textures don't work at all. I've tried also NeHe's TGA with no effect.

I found on some website that I have to share something like lists by glxcreatecontext(), but I don't really know if it is a point and how to do that.

I'm sure I'm not missing anything. Why code that work fine on glut or x11&glx don't work with gtk+&gtkglext?

Please help, I'm feeling confuse.