[GtkGLExt] Windows precompiled binary v1.2.0

I found this yesterday, after having trouble compiling gtkglextmm on windows - it may be helpful to have a link to it on the site (I think the owner seemed fine about this)

http://vpython.org/download/gtkglextmm1.2-MinGW-binaries.zip

Toby Roworth
Sent by Toby Roworth (webmaster orkyden co uk)
This message is intended for the named reciepients only, and should not be forwarded without permission
The conents of this message may be ©Toby Roworth