[GtkGLExt] Using COIN-3D with GTK?

Hi all

Can anyone offer any comments on the use of COIN-3D (Open Inventor) with
GTK and/or GtkGLExt? I am considering using COIN-3D for some graphics
stuff but most of my GUI programming so far has been with GTK, so if I
can use COIN-3D along with GTK then I would be able to avoid needing to
learn Qt.

Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated. There seem to be some
out-of-date bindings from COIN-3D to GTK, but all the information seems
a bit out of date.

Cheers
JP

--