[GtkGLExt] gtkglext website shows inaccurate examples for gtkglextmm. How to update to current versions?

Hi,

What can we do to fix the website?

1) The gtkglextmm examples seem to use an old API.
Examples are the font.cc example which does not compile and is different from the
version in the examples directory.

easy for newbie examples are
glconfig.is_null()
should be
!glconfig

SigC::slot(*this, &Font::on_button_quit_clicked));
should be
sigc::mem_func(*this, &Font::on_button_quit_clicked));

but harder to understand
<   public Gtk::GL::Widget
<   : Gtk::GL::Widget(static_cast<Gtk::Widget&>(*this)),
<   m_FontListBase(0), m_FontHeight(0)

vrs

public Gtk::GL::Widget<FontGLScene>
    m_FontListBase(0), m_FontHeight(0)

more subtle (took me longer, dont fully know what changed - if someone could tell me)

2) I would like to submit the example gtkglextmm libglademm example I sent in to the examples section.

3) web site startup is a little slow :(.

Thanks,

Mitchell