[GtkGLExt] OSG, Gtk+ and Gtkmm ---> osgGtk & osgGtkmm

I don't know how many people are interested in embedding OSG into either
Gtk+ or Gtkmm applications, but if anyone is I started a project on
Sourceforge that provides subclasses of osgViewer::Viewer and
osgViewer::GraphicWindow that can be used as a gtkglext or gtkglextmm
DrawingArea widget.

This approach is quite a bit different from the osgviewerGTK example, and
additionally provides the widgets in library form.

If anyone is interested I'll upload Fedora 9 rpms (there is a spec in the
tarball and a 'make rpm' rule already), and if there is sufficient
interest Ubuntu debs are possible too.

The project page is here:
  http://osggtk.sf.net/

Critiques and comments welcome.