Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglext or goocanvas?

On 22:22 Sat 26 Apr     , z pekar gmail com wrote:
> Hi, I need to upload an image to my app and place clickable ellipses
> on it (and connect a signal handler to them) - I was told I should use
> goocanvas to do it.

I am not sure what you mean by clickable ellipses ...
:)

I guess you want to display a composite of the picture and '...' next to it.

You can certainly use gtkglext to display your image in any gtk widget,
which can then be placed  in a HBox next to a button or widget which displays
the ...-.

I guess you have to see if it looks nice to you :).

Mitchell