[GtkGLExt] gtkglextmm MSVC binary available?

Hello there,

first of all I want to apologize if this question was asked a million
times before, but I did my best to search the net and the list for an
answer.

I would like to develop a editor using gtkmm and opengl. Is there a
win32 binary for the current gtkglextmm available? The win32 package
for gtkglext from
http://www.bonifazi.eu/appunti/gtkglext-win32-1.2.0.exe only contains
headers an libraries for the regular gtk, but not for gtkmm.

I read that some people managed to compile it for MSVC8 but I could
not find complete instructions for it, only the link to
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkglext-list/2005-January/msg00014.html
which states for me that it is possible.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Martin