Re: [GtkGLExt] Enable antialiasing in glChess

I did have a quick look at FSAA yesterday but I couln't find any specific information yet on how to enable it in linux programs. Actually there are options in the Nvidia/Ati control panels but that's all what I found.

If you find answers to your questions, share it with us. I'm interested in knowing how to do FSAA on linux :-)

Andreas Røsdal a écrit :
I would really like some help enabling antialiasing in glChess.
It's a Python game included in GNOME:

It's all described here, really:

  - Andreas
gtkglext-list mailing list