Re: [GtkGLExt] Sharing display lists between GLDrawable and GLPixmap

Hum, I first wrote the program using an ATI card and I got no X error.
When I tried on a nvidia and I got the X server error. It seems that the
building of the glcontext for the pixmap (line 110) is responsible for
it. If I do not share the display list, it is ok:

glcontext = gtk.gdkgl.Context(gldrawable, share_list=None, direct=False)

What I'm seeing currently is a red sphere on left and nothing on the
right, which is not surprising because the display list does not really
exist for the pixmap drawable.

I temporalily solved the problem by making a distinction between direct
and indirect render and rebuilding display lists, but it is not really
satisfying.

Nicolas