Re: [GtkGLExt] Pygtkglext issues - importerrors, segfault (possibly related?) using 1.1.0.

·=Fish-face=· wrote:
Hey-ho People!

Trying to get the python bindings to work, but can't even import them. At first, I thought it was a path error, but it seems not. If I don't do anything after installing, and try to import gtk, gtk.gtkgl , python cannot find the module. I add site-packages/gtk-2.0/gtk to sys.path and the same happens, but if I just import gtkgl, then I get a fatal python error, "can't initialize module gtk.gtkgl."
Hello,

I looked at my working version of PyGTKGLext on windows and found that the path to be added to sys.path is actually "site-packages/gtk-2.0/" rather than the one that you mentionned.

Hope this fixes the problem,

Stéphane