Re: [GtkGLExt] Build system fixes

On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 16:09 -0700, Timothy M. Shead wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-10-12 at 00:50 -0400, Braden McDaniel wrote:
>
> > Okay. I'm happy to answer questions about it. You can find
> > ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS documented in the automake manual.
>
> With this patch applied, I get a full configure and rebuild every single
> time I run "make".  Not sure what's going on there, but I can't accept
> it.

I'm not sure exactly what's going on either; but I bet it has something
to do with you running autogen.sh (something I tend not to do).

I'll update the patch with one that fixes autogen.sh as well.

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <braden endoframe com>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <braden jabber org>