Re: [GtkGLExt] memory leak

On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 20:08 +0200, Jean-Philippe Chancelier wrote:
> 	Hello,
> 	When I run the pixmap example of gtkglext and resize
> 	the graphic window the server X size increases
> 	regularly. This pb was pointed out some years ago.
> 	Is there a workaround ?
> 	Regards
> 	jpc

I'm not able to reproduce this.  Running both pixmap and pixmap-mixed,
and monitoring memory usage with Gnome System Monitor, I get the
expected behavior: X server memory consumption increases as the window
is expanded, and decreases as it is resized smaller.

Perhaps this is an issue with drivers or hardware?

Cheers,
Tim