[GtkGLExt] Leaking GdkGLContext?

I have an application using GtkGLExt where the GdkGLContext created in
the call to gtk_widget_get_gl_context doesn't get destroyed. Unsure of
the proper usage pattern, I went back to the GtkGLExt examples to see
how they do it. I think they might have the same problem.

Looking at the code in gtkglwidget.c, it looks like this GdkGLContext
should get destroyed in response to a call to gtk_gl_widget_unrealize.
However, when I run the "button" example, that function never seems to
get called. valgrind notes the GdkGLContext as "possibly lost".

I'm observing this in 1.0.6. (I would have checked CVS before sending
this, but SourceForge anonymous CVS appears to be flaking out again at
the moment.)

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <braden endoframe com>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <braden jabber org>