Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt 1.2.0 is out ...

On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 20:58 -0700, Timothy M. Shead wrote:
> ... as planned, this is just a bump in the version to "stable".  Next,
> I'll be looking at a GtkGLExtMM 1.2.0 release to get in-sync.
>
> Many thanks for the feedback that I received on GtkGLExt 1.1.0.

Then let me use this opportunity for asking:

What are your development plans for upcoming releases of GtkGLExt?

2 issues I'd like to see addressed:

1. GtkGLExt's configuration files could need a brush up/cleaned up and
probably should be changed to using newer autotools.

2. IMO, the GLUT-like features in GtkGLExt should be dropped. I never
found them useful.

Ralf