Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGlExt-1.2 win32 binaries
- From: Stéphane Brunet <stbru teksavvy com>
- To: Dan McKinnon <dan danmckinnon net>
- Cc: gtkglext-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGlExt-1.2 win32 binaries
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:41:47 -0500
Dan McKinnon wrote:
Neither do I... That's why I installed the previous version that works
fine for me.
Let's pretend I'm completely oblivious as what this means:
In the meantime, you can test against the "os_win32" flag in
configure.in to make pangox conditional on that platform. In
particular, you want to see that it doesn't get added to
GDKGLEXT_PACKAGES on Win32.
Do you have an alternative 'configure.in' file I could download?
I'm simply not familiar with configure scripts.
I may dig into this problem when I will have time.
] [Thread Prev