Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGlExt-1.2 win32 binaries

Dan McKinnon wrote:
Let's pretend I'm completely oblivious as what this means:

In the meantime, you can test against the "os_win32" flag in to make pangox conditional on that platform.  In
particular, you want to see that it doesn't get added to

Do you have an alternative '' file I could download?
I'm simply not familiar with configure scripts.

Neither do I... That's why I installed the previous version that works fine for me.
I may dig into this problem when I will have time.