Re: [GtkGLExt] color.c

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 20:09 +0100, ivan danicic wrote:
> Hello, when I run this example program it only gives error messages "Cannot
> find the double buffered visual..". Is there a version which runs as it
> should? I'd love to see that as I am *TRYING* to learn  gtkglext. Any
> comments will be greatly appreciated.

This particular example demonstrates the difference between true color
and indexed color visuals.  Apparently your X server / hardware doesn't
support indexed visuals, which isn't surprising as they are obsolete and
increasingly rare.  You can run this example with the "--rgb" flag to
see it use an RGB visual.  Also, I'd suggest "simple.c" as a better
starting point.

Cheers,
Tim