[GtkGLExt] code example for using ARGB, composite and GLX

Greetings everybody!

	I wonder if the maintainers of gtkglext might consider adding support
for ARGB-visuals to be used with GLX in a composited environment. The
recent driver release from nvidia (1.0-8756) made first experiments
possible. I gave it a try. Have a look here (video-screencast and
sourcecode available):

	http://macslow.thepimp.net/?p=40

	Initially I attempted to get this done with normal gtk+ and gtkglext,
but failed. Doing this the hard (pure Xlib) way was not so pleasant :)

Tell me what you think.

Best regards...

MacSlow

--