Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglext-1.0.6 not yet updated to work with gtk+-2.8.x
- From: Philipp Klaus Krause <pkk spth de>
- To: "\"Mirco \"MacSlow\"\" �" <macslow bangang de>
- Cc: gtkglext-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglext-1.0.6 not yet updated to work with gtk+-2.8.x
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 10:45:48 +0100
Mirco "MacSlow" M�schrieb:
> A quick (and very hackish) fix is to just comment those calls, but
> that's of course no proper solution.
Are fonts (and shapes) really used by applications? To me gtkglext
always was just a way to get an OpenGL context in a GTK+ application. I
didn't even know that it does fonts.
For fonts I would have considered a specialized library like FTGL.
] [Thread Prev