[GtkGLExt] color example problems

Hi,

I have dcwnloaded and installed the gtkglext package. Double buffering with openGL is one of the main reasons I would like to use this library. I am able to run all the example programs except for the color program. It exits with the messages:
OpenGL extension version - 1.3
*** Cannot find the double-buffered visual.
*** Trying single-buffered visual.
*** No appropriate OpenGL-capable visual found.

I am using an NVidia GEForce 2 MX onboard video (nForce 220) with the latest NVidia driver installed. My screen resolution is 1280x1024 with 32 bit color.

Can anyone direct me to a solution for the errors I am getting? Or perhaps suggest some things I might try?

Thank you.

--
Charles Tuckey, MSc.
Software Developer

© Copyright 2004 Verano Inc. owns copyright content of this document and all attachments unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved. Users of Verano Inc. software and tools associated with the software such as sales & marketing collateral, presentations, user manuals, training documentation etc. may not republish nor reproduce in whole or in part the information, in any form or by any means, in any manner whatsoever without the prior written permission of Verano Inc., and any such unauthorized use constitutes copyright infringement. An acknowledgement of the source must be included whenever Verano Inc. material is copied or published. If you require further information on a permitted use or license to reproduce or republish any material, address your inquiry to Verano Inc.Suite 120, 575 West Street, Mansfield, Massachusetts, 02048-1164. Any infringement of Verano Inc. rights will result in appropriate legal action. Verano Inc. disclaims any and all liability for any consequences which may result from any unauthorized reproduction or use of this Work whatsoever.