[GtkGLExt] Segfault when terminating application

I have tried compiling the simple example that comes with gtkglextmm (and other). When they terminate I always get a segfault (its not that crucial as it happens when I terminate the application, but still). I have noticed it has something to do with the get_gl_context(), for if I change it to create_gl_context() it does not segfault (now the application does not work, however).

Have anybody experienced the same?

Yours
Peter Poulsen