Re: [GtkGLExt] quick question ...

Thanks I ended up finding a nice example code that reads bmp files on the nehe sight ... and i managed to get textures working with a simple cube ... I'll pop up the source code on my www site this weekend ...

As always thanks again Douglas ... funny you found that sight ... when i googled i swear i had 0 hits ...

Jim

Douglas A. Vechinski wrote:

A quick search for me led me to http://devpaks.org/show.php?devpak=5 where there appears to be a bzip2, tar downloadable file. See if this meets your needs