Re: [GtkGLExt] memory leak

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 09:37, Naofumi Yasufuku wrote:
> At least, there is no memory leak with pixmap example on my linux box.
> GLXPixmap resource is correctly destroyed if associated GdkPixmap is
> destroyed. Try --gdk-gl-debug=all debug option.

You are right. I have a GeForce4 and using NVIDIA binary driver
everything works correctly.

You can reproduce this memory leak if you uninstall NVIDIA driver. Can
you confirm this?

Maybe the cause of this problem is a bug in Mesa.

Another question: is there any problem if i install NVIDIA driver after
gtkglext, or is it better to recompile gtkglext?

Thanks

Saluti
--
Francesco Sepic <sepic dimi uniud it>