GtkGlArea with GTK+3 support is now in master

Hi,

just a quick mail to notify that GTK+3 version of gtkglarea is now in
master ( a gtkglarea-2 branch has been created to keep the GTK+2
version)
Apart for the port to GTK+3, there is a namespace change to not
conflict with any future integration GL integration in GTK+ and also
the use of libepoxy to configure the GL stuff.
The zktor example is still not correctly working, but I prefer to
merge the patches before they start to bitrot.
Tarnyko, sorry we duplicate work here, but it would be great if you
rebase your patches to add wayland support :)

Please try it and report any regression!

Cheers!
--
Javier Jardón Cabezas