GtkGLArea

Dear all (first post!)

I was delighted to discover, a few days ago, that GtkGLArea had a new release on July 2009, so I downloaded it, to see if I could use GtkGLArea again, instead of GtkGLExt.

I am still having problems, though, so I am asking for your help.

1) GtkGlArea-2.0.1 works with Gtk-2.0, right? because all the examples are for Gtk-1.0...

2) I converted examples/simple.c to Gtk-2.0:

http://www.gamgi.org/simple.c

It runs fine, but then it crashes on exit, when the window is destroyed. The same happens with my app.

So could someone tell me what is wrong? why simple.c is crashing on exit? what am I missing?

Thank you very much for your help!
Carlos Pereira