Re: [gnome-love] GtkGLArea

On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 08:45, Ted Gould wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Does anyone know what is going on with this widget?  Back in April the
> current maintainer said that he didn't want to do it anymore.  I
> volunteered, but I couldn't get any confirmation so I kinda assumed that
> he had chosen someone else to maintain the widget (and didn't want to
> deal with me).  It's not something I'm upset about, but I've been
> watching the CVS repository (atleast on HEAD) and there haven't been
> many updates.  I don't know if there is a lot that needs changing, but
> I'd hate to see this widget suffer from bitrot.

Well, from the gtkglarea mailing, I've been named maintainer.
I've opened a bugzilla entry for gtkglarea, so if you want to see
somthing new or have bugs, please report them.
ATM I'm waiting my ftp account to make a release.
I'm also looking at glext to see what it is exactly.
I'm overbusy those time so I have some delay answering.

If you want to add things, there's no trouble we discuss it. I'm mostly
trying to make it live again although I'm not too experienced in X
things.

Regards,
Xavier Ordoquy,
aka MCArkan.